Tuesday, July 19, 2016

How to capture more readers & bring your story to life!


Attention Authors!

You have the story...

Now let me help you bring your story to life!


                                           

Capture more readers with images!

I am a firm believer that an image attracts the eyes more often than just words. 


Whether in a Teaser...

An Ad,


Or any image...

Entice the eyes of more readers!


LUVMEABOOK DESIGNS
Tanya W.

I can create you a unique image for $10.00!

Unlimited editing 
Fit to go wherever you need it.
All for $10.00!!

I am a graphic designer, 

I started my business in 2013. Even though it's still a baby, my experience in the Indie world is not. I was raised around artists, writers, musicians, painters, etc. 

I knew at a young age that you can do what you love, but you must work hard to keep it. 
Reading was and still is a huge part of my life.  I was six years old when I finished my first chapter book, "IT" by Stephen King. 

I don't have a favorite genre.  To me, a story can't be judged by a category, but by the way it makes me feel while reading it.  I'm a woman who loves bringing stories to life with my images, created by my "wild" imagination. 

I believe in free editing. It not only helps my business, but helps me improve my talents and helps  me learn new ways to make it even better.

I hope to do this until the day I die. It brings me great joy to help everyone that comes my way. There is nothing I won't try to do to help my fellow Indie artists. Don't ever be afraid to ask for help! It takes more than just you to get your story noticed, and when you realize that... You’re only going to go forward!

 Thank you for taking a moment to learn a little bit about me. I’m honest, hard working, creative and I believe that a project is not complete until the customer is satisfied. 

I also offer FREE shout outs about you and your books on my blog!

I also create Book Trailers...

Package #1     $35.00
This package includes unlimited images, words, music and free editing. Plus no time restriction.

Package #2     $65.00
This package includes, unlimited footage, unlimited images, words, music, and free editing. Plus no time restrictions.

Extras
Only available with a package
Voice overs... add $15.00 to your package price





Also find me on,


You may contact me at luvmeabook@gmail.com,

Thank you, and I hope to meet you soon!

Tanya W.
Luvmeabook Designs





No comments:

Post a Comment