Tuesday, July 4, 2017

My review for Honesty (Havenwood Book 1) by Ally Barnes and Debbie Ann



I was honored to meet Ally & Debbie when they came to me for a book trailer.
 I told them I was going to purchase the book to help me with the trailer. 

I read it in one night! 
My family couldn't stop me from reading... I had to know what happened next!!

This book has everything you want in a Adult romance... 
and some scenes are so sexy you can't help but blush in your pj's.

But what I loved the most was the relationship between Walker and Eden. 
This is not a story based on sex, there is SOOO much more. 

The girls did a wonderful job on there first novel, 
and I hope to be reading more from them in the future!! 

5 Stars

Available on Amazon

Living and working in a small country town was not where Dr Samuals, envisioned his life leading him.

Leaving behind a troubled past filled with wrong decisions and the wrong person. he needed to salvage his career and reputation.

All he had to do was keep his head down and stay focused.

Simple...

Until a chance encounter with the woman that can completely derail his plans and ignite a desire he had never experienced before.

She was everything he wasn't.

Eden, strong, innocent and sensible. She had always been that way. Her dream was finally coming true with the Hideaway. Everything was going to plan,until he walked into her store for coffee.

Tall, dark and utterly gorgeous.

Could she survive his dark past?


Here is the Video I created for Honesty
If interested in hiring me to create your own book trailer, 
contact me at luvmeabook@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment