Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Judgement Of Souls Book Trailer





Looking for someone to create you a book trailer?

Look no further! LuvmeaBook Graphic Design and Video Production can help!

I have created over 100 book trailers and I'm hoping to create many more. I have two trailer packages, both include free editing. 

Package #1 $35.00, unlimited music, and images.
Package #2 $65.00, unlimited music, images and footage. 

I'm not satisfied until you are 100% happy with the video. 

I work with all authors, I also prefer but not required to read your book before I begin your trailer. It helps me to know all the details of the story.

You can contact me at luvmeabook@gmail.com 
You can also view the videos I've made at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjXpjRqIU28JQI0ah8qNB7w

I hope to meet you soon!
Tanya W. 

No comments:

Post a Comment