Saturday, September 19, 2020

Tanya W. owner of LuvmeaBook designs

 


Hello. My name is Tanya W. 

I'm the owner of LuvmeaBook designs.

I am an experienced Personal Assistant with a history of working in the computer networking industry. Skilled in Task Management, Event Management, Graphic Design and Video Production. 

I have been blessed for over the past 8 years to work with some pretty remarkable people. From authors, to musicians, small business owners, to larger corporations. They have all made me who I am as an artist today. 💗 


A little about myself...

I'm 42.

Mother of three.

Wife.

Animal lover.🐶

Addicted to chocolate & coffee. 

A HUGE romantic.

I love horror.👻

Avid gardener.

Rather be outdoors.

I'm an independent graphic designer🎨


    



One thing I love about my job, is getting to work alongside authors. I've always had a deep appreciation for them. It takes a lot of talent to create a world where readers can get lost in. Most of the movies we love all began with a great book. Having the opportunity to help them bring their story to life is pretty exciting. 

When I start working with a new author, the first thing I ask is, 
"Can I read your book or books? I believe it's the little things that I find in the story that helps me create a better piece for the author. 

I also offer free editing on everything I create. I don't care if the client and I have to go back and forth several times, I will gladly do it. It not only makes the client happy at the end it also is a way for me to learn and grow as an artist. 





Something else I do is, create book trailers. Over the years I have created over 100 trailers. Some have hit over 40,000 views on my YouTube channel. 


I really enjoy working with video. It's just another way to showcase the authors words for visual storytelling. 




I also offer my services monthly as a personal assistant.

My services range with the clients needs. 

I've grown to really love this part of my business. I never thought social media marketing would be so much fun! 






One thing I thrive on as an artist is my imagination. I like to take a notebook and pencil with me everywhere I go, that way I can quickly jot down any ideas that inspire me for my next project.  Sometimes it's a color I see or a song I hear. 

I'm also obsessed with watching photoshop tutorials. It amazes me some of the things people can do and I want to learn from the best of them.







If you are interested in my work you can always contact me at luvmeabook@gmail.com

I would love to answer any of your questions😊









Thank you for taking the time to learn a little about me and my business. 

I wish you all the best!

Tanya W.






No comments:

Post a Comment